Frequently Asked Questions
Before you arrive, read our list of frequently asked questions and their answers. We’ve compiled a list of the most popular questions our guests ask us. If you have a question not listed below, please contact us. We’re happy to assist you.
Avanti International Resort daily resort fee of $15 plus tax, per room, per night, will be added to the room rate and includes:
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Scheduled theme park shuttles Shuttle service to Universal Orlando Resort™, Walt Disney World® theme parks, Sea World and Aquatica.
- Self parking
- Unlimited local and 800-number phone calls
- Fitness Center access
Bank Debit/Check Cards: If the debit/check card you are using is attached to a checking account, a hold will be placed on the account for the full anticipated dollar amount of your stay, in addition to $50 for guests staying between 1-4 nights and $100 for guests staying 5 nights or more, that is held in case of incidental charges. These funds may be held by your financial institution for seven business days or longer after your departure.
We are located on International Drive, just south of Sand Lake Road, at Austrian Court, at 8738 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. If you're using a GPS, use that address or enter the following longitude/latitude: 28.438998, -81.471713.
Yes. At Avanti International, we take pride in offering our guests a daily room refresh to ensure their utmost comfort. Also, for reservations spanning 14 nights or more, guests can schedule a comprehensive full clean at the midway point of the stay.
In addition to our daily refresh service, we provide guests with the convenience of scheduling a thorough cleaning with just a 24-hour notice. Our highly skilled team will meticulously attend to every space. We guarantee that the guestroom will be clean and create an inviting atmosphere for all. This service is available for a $30 fee.
Self-parking is included in our daily resort fee of $15 plus tax, per room, per night. This fee will be added to the room rate.
A guest of 21 years or older is required to check into the room, provide payment for the reservation, and stay in the same room. Our Front Desk will request an ID at check in and will need to confirm the guest’s age.
Smoking is not permitted in hotel rooms/hotel suites. Smoking is allowed only in designated outdoor smoking locations. Guests may request location information at check-in. Should evidence of smoking be discovered, a $50 fee will be assessed and charged to the credit card on file.
Cannabis: We expect all guests staying at Avanti International Resort to be aware of and adhere to all applicable laws and hotel policies regarding the use of cannabis and related products in accordance with the Florida Statue which does not allow for the smoking of cannabis, regardless of medical status, in any public area. Public areas at this hotel include the pool area, parking area, building corridors and courtyards, and all other areas, indoor and outdoor, throughout the property. Further to this policy, smoking of any kind is prohibited within any indoor space, including the guests’ rooms. Designated smoking areas are located around the property for tobacco use only. Violations of this policy will result in fines of up to $250 and eviction from the property.
Should noise transmission create a disturbance or a nuisance, the responsibility is of the respective registered guest to abate the noise transmission. In order to ensure the comfort of all guests, radio, hi-fi, television sets, mobile devices, and all other such audio equipment generating noise must be turned down to a minimum volume so as not to disturb other guests between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. Any person(s) violating this policy will be warned and may be subject to eviction with subsequent fees.
Avanti International Resort welcomes you and your four-legged family member to our resort! Please review below our pet policy. For additional questions, contact us directly at 877.821.3010.
- The weight limit for pets is 30 pounds.
- Only one pet is allowed per room.
- Animals such as but not limited to reptiles, horses, pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, chickens or other fowl, or birds are prohibited.
- A copy of your pets’ shot records from a veterinarian must be emailed to the hotel dated no earlier than ten days from the time of arrival – the email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Dogs must be up-to-date with bordetella, distemper, and rabies vaccines. Cats must be up-to-date with FVRCP and rabies vaccines. The owner also takes responsibility and assures pet(s) are up-to-date with flea/tick treatments.
- Pet Agreement provided by the hotel must be completed, signed, and emailed to the hotel before arrival. The email address is email@example.com. The agreement can be emailed to you or printed from our website. Printable Agreement
- Dogs must be walked in designated dog walking areas only, and cleaning up after the pet is the responsibility of the pet owner and is required.
- Pets and emotional support animals are not allowed in restaurants, lounges, pool areas, game room, or any other area not designated as “pet friendly.”
- When in any designated pet-friendly area, the pet(s) must be in a crate or on a leash.
- The only pet-friendly areas where pets are permitted without a leash are inside your designated guest room.
- A $50 fee will be posted to each room a pet(s) occupies.
- Pets arriving without a signed policy and without proper documentation from the vet will relocate your pet to the nearest local kennel at the owner’s expense.
- If your pet disposes of any urine or excrement in a guest room, an additional cleaning fee will be added to your bill.
- If your pet(s) is left alone in the room, we ask that it is placed in a crate environment (if not in a crate environment, your “Do Not Disturb” sign must be placed on the door).
- Arrangements must be made with our Housekeeping Department regarding servicing your guest room. During housekeeping service, one of the following needs to occur: the owner is present in the room with the pet(s), the pet is removed from the room, or the pet is crated safely.
- In fairness to all of our guests, you are fully responsible for your pet’s actions. Should noise from your pet become an issue, our management team will contact you to address the situation. If the problem is not addressed, our Security Department reserves the right to resolve the situation. This may include relocation of your pet to our nearest kennel or eviction at the owner’s expense.
- We accept pets under our pet-friendly program. Any animal exhibiting aggressive behavior will not be permitted on the property. Guest accepts responsibility for their pet(s) and will not hold the hotel responsible for any incidents involving guest pets. Guest accepts responsibility for any damage to the room or its contents incurred as a result of the pet occupying the room.
Yes. There is a one-time fee of $10.00 per package. Please be sure it is addressed to: ARRIVING GUEST: (NAME ON YOUR RESERVATION). Packages without names of reserved arriving guests will be returned. Packages will be accepted 15 days before and 15 days after departure date. Any packages received after/before this time frame will be returned to the sender.
No. Unfortunately, RVs, commercial vehicles or trucks are not permitted in our parking lots. Please make arrangements to park them elsewhere, in approved parking outside of Avanti Resort's property, and arrange shuttle transportation to and from the resort from your vehicle.
The resort does not offer any pre-payment options. For the safety and security of our guests, the guest checking in must provide their own valid credit or debit card, along with their photo identification, upon arrival at our resort for our Guest Service Team to process payment for the pending balance and continue with the check-in process.
Our Deposit and Cancellation policies can vary by package or rate plan. Guests will have 24 hours prior to arrival to cancel a reservation in order to avoid forfeiture of first night plus tax room deposit. This policy may not apply depending the promotion that a guest has selected to book. Check your specific Confirmation Notice for any variations to this based on your specific package or rate plan.
Our standard check-out time is at 11 a.m. For any check-out time after 11 a.m., it is subject to availability on the day you depart and may be subject to an additional fee. To request a late check-out, please contact our Front Desk Team.
Deluxe Double Queen- sleeps up to four people
Superior Double Queen- sleeps up to four people
Deluxe King- sleeps up to two people
Superior King- sleeps up to two people
Premium Executive King Suite- sleeps up to four people
Premium Jacuzzi King- sleeps up to two people
Unfortunately, cash is not accepted for incidental deposits. It must be on a credit or debit card.
Yes, cribs are complimentary and based on availability. We unfortunately do not have high chairs.
Yes. It will cost $4.00 with credit card per washer or dryer load.
No, we do not permit any outside food or drinks inside the pool gates. But we do offer great options for purchase in our Bar & Grill.
As part of our resort fee per night, plus night Local calls and 800 number calls are complimentary. Domestic long distance calls are $0.30 the first minute and $0.15 each additional minute and for International calls are $1.25 the first minute and $0.30 each additional minute.
In order to ensure the safety and privacy of all our guests, drones are not permitted on resort grounds.
Yes. The vehicle charging station is located by the side of the lobby area.
Yes, there is wireless Internet throughout the property and in all the rooms.
As a proud Universal Partner Hotel, guests can enjoy the following Bonus Benefits:
• Discounts on merchandise* at select Universal Orlando theme park locations
• Discounts on food and non alcoholic beverages at select Universal Orlando theme park locations
and Universal CityWalk
• Free scheduled transportation^ to Universal Orlando theme parks
• And Much More!
Visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center** in the lobby for more details. Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else you may need to make your vacation extraordinary.
Yes, once you confirm the dates of your stay at check-in you are responsible for an early departure fee should you choose to depart the hotel prior to the scheduled date. The early departure fee is $50.00 plus tax.
Lobby Barista: which serves Starbucks coffee, pastries, and grab-and-go foods. Perfect for a busy morning, this menu is ideal for guests heading out to the theme parks, and wanting to fuel up for a busy day. Open daily. Hours may vary.
Café & Marketplace: breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Grab a breakfast burrito, salad or sandwich to go, or choose the dine in option for a quick bite at our convenient lobby café, perfect for any time of day. Plus, our kids' menu is sure to please even the pickiest of palates.
Hours: Sunday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. | Friday - Saturday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Bar & Grill: order a refreshing cocktail or domestic or local beer, which you can bring back to your lounge chair and sip poolside. If you’re hungry, try our sliders, wraps, and salads for a meal under the sun! Hours: Open Daily from 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
To see our dining options menu, click here.
Yes, all guests are provided with towels. Pool towels are for use on the pool deck only.
As a Universal Partner Hotel, our experienced Lobby Concierge can help you with ticket orders and anything else you may need to make your vacation extraordinary!
Our Concierge can also help with the following:
- Purchasing tickets to any Universal Orlando theme park
- Shuttle schedules & transportation information
- Dining locations and discounts