Convenient Orlando Hotel with Shuttle
Avoid the hassle of driving and parking at the popular theme parks and nearby shopping outlets. Reservations are required and booking opens 24 hours in advance and is on a first come, first served basis. All reservations must be made at least 1 hour prior to scheduled departure. ADA reservations are required 48 hours in advance.
Departures to Universal Orlando™ is at 7:30am, 9:05am, and 11:00am daily.
Returns from Universal Orlando™ are at 5:00pm, 6:25pm, and 8:00pm from the transportation hub at Route D.
Transportation to SeaWorld and Aquatica is from the Universal Orlando Transportation Center. The shuttle departs from and returns to Spot #49.
The SeaWorld® shuttle will depart from the transportation hub at Universal at 9:50am and will return at 7:20pm.
The Aquatica shuttle will depart from the transportation hub at Universal at 9:50am and will return at 7:15pm.
Walt Disney World Resort
Shuttles to Walt Disney World® depart from the porte-cochère at Avanti International daily.
Transportation to the Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC) departs at 9:10am and 11:40am and return at 6:00pm and 8:00pm from the TTC Lane #14.
Transportation to Animal Kingdom departs at 9:10am and return at 5:35pm from the TTC Lane #10.
Transportation to Hollywood Studios departs at 11:40am and return at 5:45pm from the TTC Lane #58.
Guests can transfer to Epcot via the Skyliner from Hollywood Studios.
Additional Shuttle Information
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
- Reservations will be required for your departure from the hotel and your return, in order to ride the shuttle.
- All reservations must be made at least 1 hour prior to scheduled departure.
- A voucher from the concierge desk is REQUIRED in order to board the shuttle.
- The hotel will not reimburse guests who elect to return to the hotel via alternate transportation.
- ADA reservations must be booked 48 hours in advance before the desired departure date at the concierge desk.
- No food or drinks allowed on shuttles.
- If you have any questions, call us at (407) 313-0100, Opt 3.
Explore everything the International Drive Resort Area has to offer with the convenience and affordability of the I-RIDE Trolley transportation service. View the route map and purchase passes by visiting www.IRideTrolley.com.
Due to Covid-19 guidelines, Trolleys are operating at limited capacity. Limited service will be available 7 days a week from 8am - 10:30pm. Because of the reduced fleet, please allow for possible longer wait times.
To ensure the safety of guests and drivers, please refer to the safety measures that have been implemented: