Convenient Orlando Hotel with Shuttle
Shuttle service availability is limited, so make your reservations 24 hours in advance. Contact our front desk or concierge to book your reservation between 7:00 a.m. and 8:45 p.m. daily. The return shuttle is reserved for guests who departed on the shuttle earlier that day. All reservations must be made at least 1 hour prior to scheduled departure and a voucher from the Expedia Local Expert concierge is required to board the shuttle.
Additional Shuttle Information
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
- Reservations will be required for your departure from the hotel and your return, in order to ride the shuttle.
- All reservations must be made at least 1 hour prior to scheduled departure.
- A voucher from the Expedia Local Expert concierge is REQUIRED in order to board the shuttle.
- The hotel will not reimburse guests who elect to return to the hotel via alternate transportation.
- ADA reservations must be booked 48 hours in advance before the desired departure date at the Expedia Local Expert concierge.
- No food or drinks allowed on shuttles.
- If you have any questions, call us at (407) 313-0100, Opt 3.
Universal Orlando Resort Shuttle Schedule
Including Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay, and CityWalk.
- 7:10 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.
- 10:45 a.m.
(PICKUP LOCATION: LANE 71 DROP-OFF AREA)
- 5:30 p.m.
- 7:30 p.m.
- 9:30 p.m.
Walt Disney World Resort Shuttle Schedule
This shuttle will take you to the main entrance of Epcot and Hollywood Studios at select times below. Upon arrival at Epcot, you may use the FREE Disney Transportation system to reach any other destination within the resort. The return shuttle to the Avanti International Resort will pick up in LANE 36 of the Epcot bus section.
- 8:25 a.m.
- 11:40 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.
Pickup from LANE 36 Of the Epcot bus section
- 5:00 p.m.
- 10:15 p.m.
Pickup location: Ticket & Transportation Center LANE C-35
- 11:20 PM*
*ONLY IF MAGIC KINGDOM CLOSES AT 11PM OR LATER
Seaworld / Aquatica Schedule
SeaWorld and Aquatica shuttle service will be provided via the I-RIDE Trolley, STOP #17. Exit the Avanti International Resort, turn right on the sidewalk, and the stop is located in front of the main entrance.
Trolley service runs from 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily and leaves approximately every 20 minutes.For additional transportation needs, contact:
Mears Transportation (855) 463-2776 or visit https://www.mearstransportation.com/.